Pivarnik-Nova Denise. AP English Language & Composition 2017-2018 (Kaplan Test Prep)
Kaplan Publishing, 2017. — 360 p.
The Advanced Placement test preparation guide that delivers 75 years of proven Kaplan experience and features exclusive strategies, practice, and review to help students ace the AP English Language and Composition exam!
Students spend the school year preparing for the AP English Language and Composition test. Now it’s time to reap the rewards: money-saving college credit, advanced placement, or an admissions edge. However, achieving a top score on the AP English Language and Composition exam requires more than knowing the material—students need to get comfortable with the test format itself, prepare for pitfalls, and arm themselves with foolproof strategies. That’s where the Kaplan plan has the clear advantage.
Kaplan's AP English Language & Composition 2017-2018 offers many essential and unique features to help improve test scores, including:
- Two full-length practice tests and a diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- A two-page, full-color, removable study sheet packed with key dates, terms, and facts
- Tips and strategies for scoring higher from expert AP English Language and Composition teachers and students who got a perfect 5 on the exam
- Targeted review of the most up-to-date content
- A comprehensive index and glossary of key terms and concepts